Having an ISO 9001 certification means that you have an efficient management process in place to monitor the production process
- Increased Credibility and Recognition:ISO 9001 certification is issued by International Organization for Standard and is accepted worldwide. Therefore, having ISO 9001 certification increases the value of your company against your competitors as well as increases your status among your clients
- Boost staff performance and overall productivity. Engaged employees are motivated to implement processes that are put in place to ensure that problems are quickly identified and resolved in a timely manner.It also establishes continued training and developmental programs for employees to equip them with skills to cope with the changing needs of customers. This will also ensure that your business will continue to operate effectively even when key people leave.
- Reduce Waste and Improve Efficiency. Rather than focusing on mistakes after the fact, an effective QMS works on preventive measures, so wasteful problems can be avoided altogether for the future. The certification enforces a continuous improvement strategy, so you’re always, by design, seeking ways to reduce waste and improve efficiency.
- Increased Revenues: Since your company is ISO 9001 certified, it means your quality has been testified. Therefore, you can use this as an advertising point and price your products accordingly. Having more quality products will also help you gain more customers.
- Increased Customer Satisfaction:Customers will know that your products and services will always have quality and that, they will work. They will know what to expect from you. Therefore, you will get less complaints and more satisfied customers
Achieve International Quality Recognition:ISO 9001 is a worldwide standard administered by the International Organization for Standardization(ISO), based in Switzerland. ISO 9001 is currently in use by over one million organizations around the world! It is truly a world wide standard for quality! Obtaining ISO 9001 certification puts your company in a very select group.