ISO 45001 Certification – Occupational Health and Safety Certification
ISO 45001 is the Occupational health and safety standard from ISO. ISO 45001 standard helps organizations to improve safety of employees, descrease in workplace risks and making a better, safer working environment in organizations, across the world.
ISO 45001 was published on 12th March 2018 by the ISO. It is the world’s first Occupational Health Safety International Certification. It emphasises on the active participation from employees and leadership to minimize harm to workers. It also emphasises on understanding the context of the organizations and taking action to manage risk.
Importance of Standard ISO 45001 Certification
Getting ISO 45001 certification from a recognised certification services provider like Afnor India is very important for the support and growth of organisations in India.
Some of the important factors are as follows:
- ISO 45001 Certificate from Afnor is Globally recognised
- Industry Expert conduct Audits and Assessment for ISO 45001
ISO 45001 Certification — Why?
Implementation and Certification of ISO 45001 has many factors which can help in going for ISO 45001.
ISO 45001 Certification helps in achieving the following benefits to the organizations by:
- Better management of business risks by improving the safety of workers and reducing risks in the workplace
- Improvement in the efficiency of internal operations
- Improvement in the quality of manufacturing/operational processes
- Improvement in the safety of all affected parties by the organisational activities
- Entrust more confidence in customers, employees and other stakeholders of the organization
- Transform actions from Detection to prevention mode
- Helps in sharing good practices between employees
- Helps in unifying project by mobilizing teams
Improvement in the organizational performance by creating better working conditions
ISO 45001 Certification – FOR WHOM
Organizations of all business sectors wanting to systematically examine their information for risks and their protection needs can apply for ISO 45001 Certification.
Contact Us – We are looking forward to hearing from you!